'Life Is Like A Boat' By Rie Fu. The first ending theme for the anime Bleach. Feel that this song best describes our life. life is indeed like a boat, constantly on the rocky waters and even when the water are calm, it doesn't lasts long at all. This cycle will just keep taking place continuously. But still, life have to go on. even though at times, there are unpleasant sucky memories but i believe that you will always have and remember more happy memories than those unhappy ones:))
Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who’s gonna comfort me and keep me strong
We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on comin’ and we can’t escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day
遠くで息をしてる (Breathing in the distance)
透明になったみたい (As if I've become transparent)
暗闇に思えたけど (It seemed to be the dark)
目隠しされてただけ (But I was merely blindfolded)
[Tooku De Iki O Shiteru Toomei Ni Natta Mitai]
[Kurayami Ni Omoe Dakedo Mekaku Shisareteta Dake]
祈りをささげて (I offer my prayers)
新しい日を待つ (And wait for a new day)
鮮やかに 光る海 (To the end of the sea)
その果てまで (That shines vividly)
[Nori Wo Sasagete Arashii Hi Wo Matsu]
[Asayaka Ni Hikaru Umi Sono Hate Made]
Nobody knows who I really am
Maybe they just don’t give a damn
But if I ever need someone to come along
I know you would follow me and keep me strong
人の心はうつりゆく(People's hearts move)
抜け出したくなる (And want to slip out)
つきはまた新しい周期で (The moon in its new cycle)
船を連れてく(Brings along boats again)
[Hito No Kokoro Wa Utsuriyuku Mukedashitaku Naru]
[Tsuki Wa Mada Atarashii Shuuki De Mune Wo Tsureteku]
And every time I see your face,
The oceans heave up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars,
And soon I can see the shore
Oh, I can see the shore
When will I see the shore?
I want you to know who I really am
I never thought I’d feel this way towards you
And if you ever need someone to come along
I will follow you and keep you strong
旅はまた続いてく(The journey is still continuing)
穏やかな日も(On the calm days, too)
つきはまた新しい周期で (The moon in its new cycle)
船を照らし出す (Begins to shine on boats again)
[Tabi Wa Mada Tsuzuiteku Odayakana Hi Mo]
[Tsuki Wa Mata Atarashii Shuuki De Ume Wo Terashidasu]
祈りをささげて (I offer my prayers)
新しい日を待つ (And wait for a new day)
鮮やかに 光る海 (To the end of the sea)
その果てまで (That shines vividly)
[Inori Wo Sasagete Atarashii Hi Wo Matsu]
[Asayaka Ni Hikaru Umi Sono Hate Made]
And every time I see your face,
The oceans heave up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars,
And soon I can see the shore
運命の舟を漕ぎ (Rowing the boat of destiny)
波は次から次へと (The waves assault us)
私たちを襲うけど (One after the next)
それも素敵な旅ね (But that's a wonderful journey, too)
どれも素敵な旅ね (Any one of them is a wonderful journey)
[Unmei No Hune Oko Gi]
[Nami Wa Tsugi Kara Tsukie To]
[Watashi-Tachi Wo Sou Kedo]
[Sore Mo Suteki Na Tabi Ne]
[Dore Mo Suteki Na Tabi Ne]